RYAN JACOBSON DESIGN
Architectural Design Director Interior Designer
Ryan Jacobson graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelors in Architecture in 2009 and a Masters in Architecture in 2011. Ryan began his professional career at RGA Architects under the guidance of founder Rick Gilliland and his older brother Craig Jacobson. After a successful 30 months at RGA, Ryan was recruited by Zach Edwards (Principal & Studio Director) to join Gensler, the world's largest architecture firm. At Gensler, Ryan worked on the design of the Dallas Cowboys Headquarters (The Star), the remodel of high rise office towers Parkside Tower, 400 Record, and was the lead designer on the remodel of Thanksgiving Tower, the 8th tallest skyscraper in Dallas.
After a successful 5 years in commercial architecture, Ryan decided to switch gears and focus his craft on residential architecture. He was again recruited by another company but this time his best friends at Conrad Homes convinced Ryan to join their expanding home building team. Ryan is currently the Architectural Design Director at Conrad Homes and also designs various residential projects for clients outside of Conrad Homes.
Ryan is happily married to Kim Jacobson and together have two daughters (Elizabeth & Kate) and son (Jordan).
Kim Jacobson has successfully listed and sold several of the houses Ryan has designed. Kim has been a realtor since 2010 and has experience working in Business Development and Marketing before joining Compass.
RYAN'S COMMERCIAL ARCHITECTURE EXPERIENCE OBTAINED WORKING ON PROJECTS AT GENSLER AND RGA ARCHITECTS
- CORPORATE CAMPUS - DALLAS COWBOYS HEADQUARTERS, GAMESTOP, CONFIDENTIAL PROJECTS
- NEW HIGH RISE OFFICE TOWER - 2620 MAPLE, SAN DIEGO BOARDWALK, CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSALS
- SKYSCRAPER REPOSITIONING - THANKSGIVING TOWER, PARKSIDE TOWER AT 3500 MAPLE, 400 RECORD
- DISTRIBUTION CENTERS - KOHLS, ULINE, ALLIANCE GATEWAY 57, CROSBY TRADE CENTER
- TENANT FINISH OUT - FOR CLIENTS HILLWOOD PROPERTIES, STREAM, CBRE, HOLT LUNSFORD
- COMMERCIAL OFFICE - DATABANK, Y-SOFT, NATIONAL FURNITURE, GAMESTOP, DALLAS COWBOYS
- INDUSTRIAL / MANUFACTURING - GAMESTOP, TRINITY SLING, CRANBERRY INDUSTRIAL PARK, ANNA'S LINENS
- MASTER PLANNING - CONFIDENTIAL DESIGNS FOR FORTUNE 500 REGIONAL CAMPUSES
- SPORTS STADIUM / RECREATION - THE STAR, CHURCH GYMNASIUM, THANKSGIVING TOWER FITNESS CENTER
- COMMERCIAL INTERIOR DESIGN - DALLAS COWBOYS, THANKSGIVING TOWER LOBBY
- DATA FACILITY / MISSION CRITICAL - DATABANK MINNEAPOLIS, 20 CONFIDENTIAL DATA FACILITIES ACROSS U.S.
- AVIATION / HANGARS - FBO HANGAR & OFFICES AT ALLIANCE AIRPORT
- MEDICAL OFFICES - FLOWER MOUND MEDICAL OFFICES
- RELIGIOUS / CHURCH - CHURCH AT TROPHY LAKES, FLOWER MOUND UNITED METHODIST, CCA
- RESTAURANT / RETAIL - BULLION, JACK & GRILL, BAYOU JACK'S FORT WORTH
- AUTOMOTIVE - HENDRICK BMW AUSTIN, SEWELL BMW GRAPEVINE
- THEATER / PERFORMING ARTS - EPICENTER FOR THE ARTS SOUTHLAKE
- WEDDING VENUE / VINEYARD - ROCK CREEK WINERY & WEDDING HALL
- RESIDENTIAL REMODEL - ALL OVER DFW AND SURROUNDING AREAS
- MULTI-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL - CONRAD HOMES
- SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENTIAL - VARIOUS CLIENTS ALL OVER DFW.